For the fourth year, the East Nashville Crawfish Bash will be bringing the Nashville community together through music and food. This free, family-friendly, pet-friendly event showcases the best of Nashville, from local food and art vendors to local breweries and, of course, a music bill stacked with regional acts. After a successful leap to spacious East Park last year, the 2018 East Nash Craw Bash will boast even more vendors and attractions.
East Park is located at 700 Woodland St, Nashville, TN 37206
- Event Hours: May 26th 2018 – 12pm-9pm
- East Nashville Crawfish Bash is a free community event. Food and drink will be available for purchase
- VIP tickets will be available for purchase at a later date. VIP tickets guarantee that you get crawfish. We have sold out of crawfish every year so we encourage everyone to buy tickets ahead of time. Please be sure to claim your VIP tickets by 3pm to ensure that you get crawfish before it sells out.
- This is an all ages event
- Pets are welcome. Please clean up after your pets
- No outside food or drinks allowed
- No weapons of any kind are allowed on premises
- This is a rain or shine event